Sunday 17 April 2011

SWITZERLAND - The place where it Snows [even a compact camera does the work]

I could expect expression of thought saying ''Not only Switzerland Snows?!''... Yes i'm aware of that, BUT i have never extensively take pictures of SNOW in any of the country which snows.. 
so...just let me post this..alright? ^^

Switzerland is my 2nd Home as i've lived there for a year during my 18th year of age as an exchange student, and went back to visit my host family thereafter and stayed on for quite some times...
I speak their language and i feel the Land.

Snow Mountains, Bread, Swiss Chocolate, Cheese, Watches, Cuckoo clock, Swiss army knife, what else you can think of? Name it.

Grüezi, Schwiiz~! I shall start posting.
[This post is also dedicated to Compact Camera users~ 
Many of them came to me seeking advice on what type of DSLR they need to go for to get a better pictures...i would like to say : Not only DSLR can make good pictures, learn your gadgets, feel your subject and you may do wonders.]

We starts with some Autumn feels~

Morning dew on the leaves

Up in the hills region in South Switzerland

She's like a fairy in the autumn woods. i simply adore her...


Look out from my room's window.


















This is an Ever-green tree..Hope our lives are like that too... Ever-Green and Young.


Photographed with : Canon Ixus 800IS





No comments:

Post a Comment