Sunday 17 April 2011

LIVERPOOL - United Kingdom

A trip back to London to see my Aunt, and a friend of mine who is studying in Liverpool invited me over for a stay, and planned on a road trip to Scotland.

The city famous of it's soccer club and the great band of century - The Beatles, is a dearie, at least from a traveler's point of view. 

It was a lovely stroll in the nearby small village called Port Sunlight. A tranquil sense of living & a touch of Fine Arts is scent in the village. 

The combination of Modern Art & Ancient Art



The Port Sunlight Village


Built centuries ago..but can you guest what this building is for ? 
Church? Nope. 
Train station? Nope.
Post Office?? Nah....
It's a Disco Club !!

I love taking Graveyard, don't ask me why but i adore the uniqueness of it in every countries.

You'll Never Walk Alone!


Lovely Chapel in Liverpool

Huggies, You are always in my mind, Liverpool.

Photographed with : Canon Ixus 800IS

No comments:

Post a Comment