Friday 15 April 2011

About Adeline's Photography

Welcome to my blog. I would make this short & sweet ~

The reason for me setting up a blog just for photography, is to let myself keep tracks of all my favorites as well as a ground to share my piece of work to you all whom interested in.
In this Blog i would share everything focus on Photography, whether it is about Travelling or Wedding or Portrait   or even daily life records. It will be Photography and only Photography. 
My Travel records here would not be a detailed Travel Journal, so for those who interested in my travelling details/itinerary please visit my Facebook : Adeline Wong http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=555083720 
or some other journals that i've written on forums. You may PM me for details.

As for this Blog... 
I welcome you to the forever wonder world of Photography!

My Gears for the photographs taken :

Canon Ixus 800IS
Ricoh GX200
Canon EOS 450D + 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 kit lens
Canon EOS 550D  
Canon 18-135mm f3.5-5.6
Canon EF 50mm f1.8
Sigma 10-22mm f4
Nissin Flashgun MKII Di622

No comments:

Post a Comment